CFD ETF Trading Example
- With CFD trading you buy a CFD based on a certain amount of the underlying asset. In this case, we will examine how to trade ETF.
- The following worked examples show how you can use CFDs to trade a number of different markets.
- These examples show trades that result in both profits and losses.
- CFD trading example (ETF) - Buying SPDR (SPY).
- You believe that the shares of SPY will rise, so you decide to buy a CFD based on 2000 shares.
- Tradeview Forex quotes you a spread of $84.68/$84.70 for SPDR (SPY).
After 2 days the market has risen and you decide to close your position.
Open a demo trading account now. You can choose from these three amazing trading platforms: