Forex API: An API (application programming interface) is an interface that allows a software program to interact with other software.
In Forex trading context, an API refers to the interface or platform that enables your platform to connect with the market.
A Forex API has multiple features to facilitate trading such as: trade execution, order and trade confirmations, and information sharing which includes real –time Forex price quotations, among others. APIs are offered by the major online brokerage Forex.
Some brokers offer to their clients an API; which is the code used in their trading platforms. Tradeview offers API for those clients that don’t want to use the platforms that they offer and it keeps the functionality of their platform by establishing a link with Tradevies software.
Forex APIs are for everyone: Corporations, brokers, hedge funds, money managers. Customers are able to create their own customized user interfaces and enjoy the brokerages trading system.
– Real time access to markets: Users can quickly respond to changing market demands.
– Easily integrate to your current trading system, which allows you to work with your preferred platform.
– With coding an API it is easy to get lost and sometimes run into errors that you cannot work around. Tradeview is dedicated to helping you resolve such issues and connecting you with the right people to get the right results.
– When you have received your details for coding you are connected directly with the platform developers through a ticketing system to help you resolve any problems.
– This ticketing system has a knowledge base, discussion board, and a user manual – all of which give you the tools you need to develop your API correctly.
Getting and API in Tradeview is very simple, you just need to fill out a form for Forex API https://www.tradeviewforex.com/tradeview_api.php and Tradeview will send you the code base and login details to develop your own Forex API. It is very easy and you have the support to do it successfully.