Forex multi account manager: There are many types of software used by brokers to optimize their trading and to have better organization as well, for better results.
Trading platforms allows the brokers and traders to have the ability to simplify the transactions and to have access to the market in real-time conditions.
These platforms are designed for trade with a single account.
There is also Forex multi account manager (MAM), designed to help managers to control investors accounts and for traders to work with many accounts at the same time. It is a flexible solution that provides user friendly features that can be customized.
Some advantages of MAM software are:
• Unlimited number of accounts can be traded simultaneously; this means the possibility of opening a position in a number of accounts with a single click.
• 3 allocation methods: Lot allocation, which is the simplest method and the one most common to traders everyday use. Simply decide position sizing according to the trade plan. Percentage allocation, is used when the user requires allocating to sub accounts on a percentage basis. Proportional allocation, is used when the user requires allocation to sub accounts proportional to their balances.
• Overview of open trades, balances and margin levels for each account.
• Trades – Full, Mini & Micro Lot accounts for best allocation advantage.
• Partial close of orders by Master account execution.
• Full SL (Stop loss), TP (Take profit) & Pending order functionality, which prevents from losing money.
• Allows for Expert Advisor (EA) trading of managed accounts by client.
• Market Watch window within Forex multi account manager (MAM).
• Live order management from within MAM.
Forex multi account manager is easy to find and is a valuable tool since it is simple to use. You can find MAM software in www.tradeviewforex.com, as well as the necessary information and support.