- Find the Main Menu on the upper part of Metatrader 4’s Operation Platform.
- On the left side, you will find the Button Bar.
- Click on the INDICATORS button to add a new indicator to our MT4 graph.
- In this menu we will find all the MT4 Indicators. Some of them are classified according to their use:TREND: these are the indicators used when the market is on a trend.
OSCILLATORS: the indicators used when the market oscillates.
CUSTOM: indicators that can be used to personalize the information.
- Select the MOVING AVERAGE indicator
- Define the parameters of this indicator
- And so, this is how we add an indicator to our graph in Metatrader 4
For more information about Metatrader 4 and other software alternatives, consult Metaquotes.
Currently rated NaN by undefined people